Information for Qualtrics users at OSU Wexner Medical Center
Due to the sensitive data handled by employees of the OSU Wexner Medical Center, upgrade codes are not provided.
To request an upgrade from a Student Trial Account and to receive access to the full capabilities of Qualtrics (such as distributing surveys and unlimited questions), please complete the request form at http://go.osu.edu/qualtricsupgradeOSUWMC.
You will be asked to upload a copy of your Institutional Data Policy (IDP) certificate. Institutional Data Policy training is provided through BuckeyeLearn.
Use the following instructions to obtain the certificate:
- Login to BuckeyeLearn (http://go.osu.edu/buckeyelearn)
- Go to My Transcript
- Change the default setting of Active to Completed
- Search for Institutional Data Policy
- Click the down arrow to the right of View Certificate
- Select View Certificate
- This will generate the one certificate that shows that all three sections of the eLearning were completed
- Save the certificate as a PDF and so that you may upload it in the requested section of the form
Please be advised that all requests for Qualtrics accounts must be reviewed for compliance with Medical Center policies and thus it may take 2-4 weeks for your request to be processed.