March 7th, 2017
352 Classroom at Research Commons, 3rd Floor of 18th Avenue Library from 12 – 1 PM.
The guests for this brownbag meeting are from the OSU inter-department accessibility team:
- Peter Bossley – Director, Digital Accessibility Center
- Laura Fathauer – Digital Accesibility Center GA
- Rahim Abdi – OCIO Accessibility Analyst
They will speak on the following topics:
- ADA / OSU Digital Accessibility policy
- Accessible Technology in principle and in theory
- Universal design
- Qualtrics survey examples and benchmarking
RSVP Here: http://go.osu.edu/March7
Show & Tell – Previous Discussions
September 13th, 2016
- Amanda Rinehart – Assistant Professor and Data Management Librarian. Amanda discussed about data management plans and best practices in managing Qualtrics data.
- John Strawn – OAA Web Communication Specialist. John presented useful Microsoft tools for automating reports from Qualtrics data.
October 4th, 2016
- Amanda Baker and Ben Andrews, Research Analysts in the Center for the Study of Student Life. They discussed survey fatigue and the use of incentives in survey research.
November 1st, 2016
- Mary Higginbotham (Pharmacy), Heather Lansky (EHE), Jen Abbruzzese (Wexner), Mary Shook (James) and Lauren Haas-Gehres (Social Work)
They covered the following topics:
- onboarding with Qualtrics within your division.
- managing users within your division.
- ideas for in-house training.
- managing groups within your division.
December 6th, 2016
- Timothy Huerta – Associate Professor, College of Medicine, College of Public Health. He presented about his experience in using Qualtrics APIs for advanced data management.
February 7th, 2017
- William Ashley – Communication Specialist
- Mary-Butler Ravneberg – HR Data Analyst
They spoke on the collaborative approach OHR takes to survey data, including survey process and reporting, examples of their survey partnerships, and upcoming projects.