Sophomore Year

Sophomore year had a lot of ups and downs but they taught me valuable lessons. My classes only got harder and work increased. I joined a new organization and took on new leadership roles. Managing school, work, and clubs was very hard but I did it by organizing my time well and having great people help me along the way. I was artistic director of an organization my friends and I helped launch called Buckeyes First. It is a great resource for first generation college students. I was elected as vice president of philanthropy for Alpha Gamma Delta in November. I joined club rugby in September because I wanted to try something out of my comfort zone. I ended up loving it and plan on continuing to play. I volunteered at CarePoint East as an ambassador and at Nationwide Childrens in the sibling clubhouse where I play with the siblings of patients in order to distract them. Being more involved and creating many cherished friendships has made me more excited for my third year in college. I know my classes will be challenging but I am prepared to take my junior year head on.