Class that impacted me

I have taken many rigorous courses over the past two years. One class that has really impacted me over the years has been Biology 1114. In high school, I loved chemistry and math but hated biology and physics. When I took Biology 1113, which is about cell structure and genetics, my freshman year, it just reminded me of high school and I was not interested in it at all. But when I got to Biology 1114 which is about evolution, behavior, and diversity in structure and function, it changed my outlook about the course. It was so interesting and I enjoyed the material. Going into the class my outlook was negative and I thought to myself why did I have to take another biology course. But after I finished the class, I realized I was just focused on one side of biology and I like the macro level. Learning about ecology and selection was intriguing. I have finished my biology requirements but if any class similar to this will help me fulfill my general elective requirement, I will happily take it.