G.O.A.L.S.

Global Awareness: Global awareness and diversity can be found everywhere on campus, one of the many reasons I chose Ohio State. I hope to immerse myself in it by perhaps studying abroad or just by who I sit with in class. I plan to find a career in the medical field where there is an abundance of diversity; therefore, to begin seeking global awareness while at school will only open up many doors in the future

Original Inquiry: Research has always been a an interest of mine. To be able to see the work I’ve been doing in classes or with professors become a reality would be quite rewarding. Plus, if research becomes a passion of mine, or even a career path, Ohio State offers unlimited chances to pursue it.

Academic Enrichment: During my freshman year I plan to challenge myself in academically in the courses towards my major, yet I also plan to challenge myself in other courses related to art, history and literature to further enrich my education..

Leadership Development: While a freshman at Ohio State I hope to find opportunities to develop my leadership skills; whether through research, classes, volunteer opportunities or clubs.

Service Engagement: Serving others has always been a passion of mine, and I hope to cultivate that passion further by volunteering at a hospital, an animal shelter or just around Columbus and Ohio State