Eat.

Through my scholars program, I was encouraged to try many new things this semester, one of which being trying somewhere new to eat. For my eat requirement I ate an Italian restaurant I had never been to in Columbus with friends. I fell in love with the bread and oil served as an appetizer, and ate scallops which I had never had before! The atmosphere of the restaurant was dark and obviously meant for dates but it gave me an excuse to dress up and curl my hair. Normally I am not a huge fan of seafood but when the scallops were mixed in a cream sauce they tasted like chicken. Overall, the restaurant was awesome, and although the seafood dish was tasty I’m not sure if I would get it again over traditional cheesy lasagna. Dessert, however, was probably the best part of the whole entire meal. We went to this restaurant in celebration of my friend turning 19, so for dessert we ordered a piece of cake for her (which we all tried) but then I ordered a brownie sundae with my roommate, and even being stuffed from the meal, it nearly melted in my mouth. The brownie was so moist and they had drizzled chocolate sauce over the brownie which then mixed in with the ice cream. I would love to return to this restaurant during the next semester for another special occasion, and I would definitely try another meal but I would keep the brownie sundae as my dessert option!

Dinner with friends