Hot Chocolate 15/5k Reflection

I volunteered at the hot chocolate 15/5k on November 18th, 2018 from 5:45-11:30pm. This was a very cool experience like it was similar to the Columbus Marathon a lot of things ran the same; however, they gave the runners a lot of cool gear and also the cool cups of hot chocolate with different snacks. They also gave these to the volunteers which was very cool, and the chocolate was very good. I also had the opportunity to hold the finish line for the runners this was really cool being able to stand at the finish line and see the runners run through. This was very cool to see the runners faces being so happy that they accomplished this race, their faces were thrilled. Holding the finish line was very inspirational, because now I am inspired to run the race myself, and be apart of something like that. I am very thrilled that I was able to be apart of this experience and learn so much about hard work that goes into a race to be successful and also the hardworking runners that participate in it.