Educational Tools online

For the ESL TECH 2011 post discussion check-in for week 5 I will be discussing my results in my reflection paper.  For this week, I often planned out my work before starting the discussion, regularly checked the course guidelines to be successful along with completing the reading materials before engaging in the online discussion. So, that I can have more background of the information I just learned and ways to explain to classmates. I set up my own due dates to complete the assignments ahead of time for all my classes so I can earn good grades. I understand the nature of the task but often have to download the files to keep track of my reading along with notes, highlight sections. Then consult with a family member or friend that is knowledgeable in the context of this week topic. I often speak with my academic advisor on how this context can relate to my life and major. While I watch online videos I write down the important context such as new terms then reply the video many times to really understand the information. As I compared along with contrasted different concepts from the video I discover new materials concepts to discuss in the discussion board.

This week really help me focus on advantages and disadvantages of online credible resources by answering the 5w model that was mentioned in technology try out the assignment. Of course, I always read my post along with using Grammarly to make sure my message correctly states what I want or maybe need to say and organize my thoughts. I read all of my responses to gain different perspectives and comment on other posts in a timely manner. I regularly checked the discussion board or subscribed to my discussion thread to keep up to date and make sure that I understand the course context. I find that these results describe myself as a hardworking independent individual who strives on success willing to receive feedback or help as a way to encourage myself to do better. But never give on your goals all you need is motivation and determination to get the task done.