Time, Task and Environment Management

I feel that the group project was very easy once we completed the online group meeting to discuss the materials along with the work. Together we feel that the best option was to divide each part among the group members so that everyone can work on the project. So, we got done with the powerpoint first then added over voices to the voice thread to explain each powerpoint slide. We did an issue where someone was busy at the moment so others had to record their voice when I turn in the assignment. Voicethread was a new online tool and will use in the future.  I do believe if this project was more in-depth then more issues would arise with an online group. But I’m glad that all of my group members decided to take responsibility to complete their part of the project.

From the reading, this week according to “Oregon state” explains six reasons why people procrastinate that really sound familiar in my household. I Don’t Feel Like Doing It, But, I Don’t Know How, But, What If I Can’t Cut It, How Can I Top This? This Stuff Is Just Plain Boring and lastly You Can’t Make Me. I realized that I said all of these sayings when I was a freshman in college because I didn’t think I could do it, therefore, I just gave up easily or just waited until the last minutes to complete my assignments. Over the years, I learn how to time management by using google calendar, reminders on my phone and use my brain to remember so I can be organized. Now, I always try to complete my assignments ahead of the due date so that I can watch Netflix later.