This webinar focused around the implementation of various iOS apps in teaching. The consideration is made to whether or not these apps are student-centers or instructor-centered tools, and the webinar discussed Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy and the skills that each tool can illicit.
Apps that were demonstrated include:
- A mobile app designed to make adjusting your Carmen course, giving feedback and grading as easy as possible.
- A fully featured note taking app that can sync audio with your notes. ($9.99 one time)
- A mobile app designed to easily make short videos with text, graphics and effects
Adobe Spark Video
- A mobile app designed to easily make great videos using video, photos, text, icons, music and voiceovers.
- Microsoft’s very powerful note taking app that you can use for free with Office 365.
Explain Everything Whiteboard
- A mobile app designed to communicate visually in a myriad of ways. ($9.99 one time)
- A task manager and timer that can be used many ways
- A web based app that uses artificial intelligence to provide you with professional drawings you can use many ways.
- AutoDraw’s Website: http://www.autodraw.com
- An app to learn and experiment with the basics of the Swift programming language.
- A super easy way to create a Podcast and post it to Apple Podcasts and Google Play Music.
Adobe Spark Page
- Create a beautiful web story with text, photos, video and themes.