BuckeyeLearn Webinar 11/9/20
Attended CanvasCon Online conference October 15th, 2020.
Attended October Environmental Professional Network webinar.
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Dr. Katharine Hayhoe presents Talking Climate in a Purple State
11:10 – 11:50 a.m. Ohio leaders and experts discuss Talking Climate in a Purple State, featuring Troy Tofil, Fred Yoder, SeMia Bray, and Dr. Aaron Wilson
- Troy Tofil, Biology major, University Senator and Deputy Director of Sustainability, Undergraduate Student Government, The Ohio State University
- Fred Yoder, farmer, chair, North American Climate Smart Agriculture Alliance, Solutions from the Land, and US President’s Agriculture Advisory Committee
- SeMia Bray, MBA. Principal Consultant, Cray Consulting Group, Inc.
- Aaron Wilson, PhD. Atmospheric scientist, Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center
Noon – 1:00 p.m. Dr. Hayhoe presents High Resolution Climate Projections to Quantify Future Impacts
1:10 – 1:50 p.m. Ohio leaders and experts discuss High Resolution Climate Projections to Quantify Future Impacts, featuring faculty at The Ohio State University, including Drs. Jeff Bielicki, Cinnamon Carlarne, Bryan Mark, Steven Quiring and Robyn Wilson
- Jeff Bielicki, PhD, associate professor, Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geodetic Engineering and John Glenn College of Public Affairs, The Ohio State University
- Cinnamon Carlarne, PhD, associate dean, Faculty and Intellectual Life & the Alumni Society Designated Professor of Law at the Moritz College of Law, The Ohio State University
- Bryan Mark, PhD, professor, Department of Geography, The Ohio State University
- Steven Quiring, PhD, professor, Atmospheric Sciences Program, Department of Geography, The Ohio State University
- Robyn Wilson, PhD, professor, School of Environment and Natural Resources, The Ohio State University