Exploring Environmental Impacts of Different Actions

Many of my classes have allowed us the freedom to choose topics for research papers, as long as we can use the prompt to answer certain questions. The topic I have chosen for almost every single paper this year is about environmental impacts of cattle farming. Attached at the end of this post is a paper I am particularly proud of, but is just one of the many varieties of papers I have written on this subject.

I think this topic is so fascinating to me because of the ways that individuals can actually help, even on a small scale. Through my research, I have learned about movements like “meatless Monday” and how cutting certain types of meat from your diet (or just limiting your intake of it) can have positive environmental impacts. I still eat meat, but it is really interesting to learn that I really can make a difference by consuming chicken instead of beef, or only eating meat once a week.

I look forward to learning more about this topic through future assignments. I hope that other people will begin to educate themselves on how they can impact the environment in more positive ways, and they can see that one person really can make a difference.

Environmental Impacts of Cattle Farming – Term Paper