Columbus To Do List (part one)

• From the list, my group and I chose to the coffee and tea list together. What I was most looking forward to on this trip was just enjoying myself and getting to relax with some friends, while loving the coffee aroma in the cafe. Also, whether or not I would buy myself a bag of good coffee grinds or a nice latte. What I hope to get the most out of this assignment is to familiarize myself more with Columbus, Short North, and other cute areas of Columbus. Despite living in Columbus legit my whole entire life I rarely ever ventured the city? So, this is a nice way for me to get to known my own area better. But I never visited Short North a lot mostly because my parents said that area is still bad despite the renovations and innovations being done; my parents been here much longer than me of course and they always heard of many bad events going on there mostly at night.
  • The experience my group and I had was going to One Line coffee. The bus ride to the place actually felt faster than usual, I’m guessing that we’ve been lucky because we only had to wait a minute each time we waited at a bus stop. But it was very windy while walking to the cafe not to mention cold, but it felt so good to finally step into the cafe. I was literally smacked in the face with the smell of coffee, and it smelt delicious. Weird to describe a coffee smell like that but it just kind of warmed up my body? One of my group members got a hot cappuccino and it even had a cute little latte art but I didn’t want to get anything b/c I was kind of on a budget.