Post 4! – Emoree

London is really the most opportunist place. I will never forget Wednesday night: From the London Eye I began wandering down Southbank and came across the OXO building where people were bustling so, like a crazy person, I followed them and landed myself in a gallery opening for the Seven Oaks art school. Then after I had been through every room I walked with another group of strangers to another art show in an abandoned warehouse-type place. I was given a glass of orange something and thirty minutes later ended up running into a hotel lobby and up to a ballroom where a gala was being held as a fundraiser for people with Alzheimer’s. Of course, I didn’t match the cocktail dresses and tuxedos but I managed to grab a snack and run out and up to the roof for a live music show! Finally after the first set I ran to Tate Modern, across Millennium Bridge, to St. Paul’s right into a group of people headed to Pizza Express. There, I met a girl named Emma who let me join in and they even paid for my meal! All in all, it was a night to remember. Columbus, Ohio isn’t remotely close to being as amazing as London, but I truly hope this is the first of many advantageous adventures to come. For right now, I’ll enjoy the wine glass souvenir I accidentally took. 

One thought on “Post 4! – Emoree

1. London is such an incredible place. I can’t wait to come back in the future; there is so much to see and do! It is crazy how one event can just lead to the next and in the end create an amazing night. It is also so easy to just wonder from one place to the next and before you realize it you be traveled a great distance. It is easy to create memories here in London because the way the city addresses the scale of the person, and the ease of access to travel around. I can not wait to hear about what future travels you go on Emoree, and how one thing just lead to the next!