Post 6! – Emoree leaves London :( – reflection

I can’t believe I’m sitting on the bus about to leave for home. It’s such a bummer. Last night I contemplated everything we had done and wow we saw a lot! It was shocking to go back through my thousands of photos to see they were all from here. London itself is a conglomeration of hundreds of styles of buildings, and the diversity of cultures matches just as well. Most of all, besides the architecture, I loved seeing people interact with one another. There is such an amazing dynamic. But on the other hand, there are things I will be happy to see when we get back: public trash cans, water fountains, and my friends. It’s very interesting that London didn’t have any of those. Nevertheless the city was amazing and I don’t want to go Home.

One thought on “Post 6! – Emoree leaves London :( – reflection

1. I agree with you that it’s such a bummer that we are about to leave. London is such a magnificent city that contains so many beautiful historical to contemporary architecture, art and landscape. My favorite part of the trip was when we had to walk across London. I thought it was a really good experience to see the city. I hope you had a great time, because I did and I love this city! Hopefully I’ll be back soon!