Our next community meeting will be November 8th from 10:00AM-11:30AM in 346 Hopkins Hall. We will be joined by Richard Batts, Instructional Designer for Fisher’s Leadership Initiative, who will introduce us to Adobe’s Character Animator. All are welcome. RSVPs encouraged: https://go.osu.edu/nov8elt
Do you want to learn how to make characters come to life quickly and easily?
This workshop will introduce you to Character Animator, an Adobe product that allows you to create a character and animate it. Character Animator uses your expression and movements to animate your puppet in real-time. In this short workshop, you will learn how to:
- Import a puppet and background
- Record voiceover or sync pre-existing dialogue to a puppet
- Export scene to a mp4 format
To give yourself enough time to experiment and play with Adobe Character Animator at the workshop, you may want to do the following:
- Download Adobe Character Animator from the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Download a puppet and background from the link on the agenda above or the one sheeter.
Make sure you bring you computer and mouse to the workshop.