This month we’ll learn about quality assurance in course design. Members from the Office of Distance Education and eLearning will share
- their process for quality assurance in online courses
- their Ohio State-specific rubric and accompanying research initiatives
- as well as other campus-wide online course quality efforts.
We will be meeting Wednesday (4/17) from 10:00-11:30AM in 346 Hopkins Hall. All are welcome. RSVPs encouraged: http://go.osu.edu/eltapr17
This month we are hosting a two-hour podcasting mini-conference on Friday, March 15, from 10-noon in 260 Ramseyer Hall (29 W. Wooodruff Avenue). The first hour will be a presentation titled “Art of Digital Storytelling,” by Michael Patrick, MD, host of Nationwide Children’s Pediacast, A Pediatric Podcast for Parents. The second hour will feature a panel of podcasters from Ohio State.
If you’d like to participate on the OSU panel, please contact Doug Dangler at email@example.com.
Join us for the next Exploring Learning Technologies community meeting from 10-11:30AM in 346 Hopkins Hall on Friday, February 15. This month we will explore how departments provide transcription and captioning services for their recorded content.
- During the first half of the meeting, we will hear from OSU departments, including the Office of Distance Education and eLearning and the Office of Disability Services.
- During the second half, we will hear from four vendors who will share the latest and greatest with their transcription services.