EAAB (East Asian Audio Books) aspires to showcase the audio-visual materials accompanying books about East Asian languages, literatures and cultures that are published here at The Ohio State University.
So far, we’ve published the following books accompanied by audio-visual materials:
Aku Wuwu’s Poetry:
1. Tiger Traces: Selected Nuosu and Chinese Poetry of Aku Wuwu (to Purchase)
2. Coyote Traces: Aku Wuwu’s Poetic Sojourn in America (to Purchase)
Songs of Thorns and Flowers – Korean Poetry Series:
1. In the Tree, by Kim Hyung-Young (to Purchase)
2. There Remain Words to Say, by Yoo An-Jin (to Purchase)
3. Winter, 5 Minutes Past Midnight, by Hwang Tong-gyu (to Purchase)
4. Sunlight in a Distant Place, by Hong Yunsook (to Purchase)
5. Alone With Myself, by Ku Sang (to Purchase)
Perform China Series:
1. Perform Suzhou: a Course in Intermediate to Advanced Spoken Mandarin (to Contact)
We’ll continue to enrich the content of this site. Please enjoy!
This site is created and maintained by NEALRC (National East Asian Languages Resource Center) and DEALL (Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures). We welcome your questions and suggestions (email@example.com).