The Buckeye Language Education Resource (BuckLER) Center is a collaborative space at The Ohio State University that harnesses the expertise and pedagogical practice of the Department of Teaching and Learning, focusing on multilingual language education and language teacher development. We have been engaged in this work for many years and have a growing list of high-quality programs and services that we organize and facilitate. We utilize our own expertise and program resources, as well as drawing on significant campus and community resources.
Among our available services and projects, we offer the following:
- Language Teacher Training for international teachers of English as a second language and world/foreign languages on current practices in additional language instruction.
- Program Evaluation for K-12 and higher education language programs, including English as a second language and dual/bilingual programs.
- Technical assistance and professional development for the design and application of Language Assessments.
- Professional Development for international educators working in English medium of instruction contexts
- Research on Multilingual Education, including TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages), world/foreign language, and dual/bilingual language education.
Interested in partnering with the BuckLER Center? Contact us at email@example.com