Feeling a little stressed or depressed about the upcoming week. Wondering what you might do? The Office of Student Life Counseling and Consultation is sponsoring a series of Mental Health awareness activities to raise awareness and decrease the stigma of mental illness.
Here’s a list of what’s available:
- Oct 7, 10am RPAC Meeting Rooms 1 & 2: Preventing, Indentifying, and Managing Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Oct 7, 5-6pm, Younkin Success Center: Stress Reduction Workshop
- Oct 7, 5-7pm, green space between Baker and Smith-Steeb: “Live Well Hut”, meet a therapy dog, get wellness goodies, and learn ways to improve your mental health
- Oct 8, 10:30am, Ohio Union, US Bank Theatre: PeaceLove presents “Getting Better”
- Oct 9, 4:30pm, Ohio Union, Dance Room 2: Yoga for relaxation and stress reduction
- Oct 10, 12:30-4:30pm, Suite 100, 700 Ackerman Rd: Strees Screenings
- Oct 10, 5-7pm, courtyard outside Haverfield House: “Live Well Hut”, get wellness goodies, and learn ways to improve your mental health
- Oct 11, 11am-3pm, Ohio Union, Great Hall Meeting Room 3: Positive Psychology Activities
You can find out more at buckeyewellness.osu.edu.