Columbus To-Do List – Part 1

MUST Have Food in Columbus:

• Eden Burger, University District
  • Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, Short North (Borrowed from Ice Cream Catagory)
  • Condado’s Tacos, Short North

Food is something that really drove me to select the Ohio State University. Given that it is located in a large diverse metropolis, such as Columbus, it offers a broad array of excellent, world class dining options. Ice cream is also a food item in my mind, so my list consists of both ice cream and typical food options. I really grateful as this assignment will really prove to be a catalyst when it comes to beginning the exploration of delicious food!

Eden Burger, University District–Thursday, October 5th, 2017

Being a vegetarian for life because I am Jain, this was a great choice. The food was absolutely Amazing!!! I loved how they combined many spices with the sweet. I had selected the BBQ Southwestern burger and organic, sustainable root beer. I would recommend this to anyone even if they don’t have dairy/meat eating restrictions. The ambiance of the place as also extremely unique. From the kindness and quirky nature of the man taking the orders to the charisma of the server, the place truly has a personality to remember! I will definitely be going back soon with even more friends!

[Eden Burger Picture is Here, I Promise!]

In the Courtyard of Eden Burger