Hello! I am Charlie Ringler and I am currently a freshman studying engineering. Right now I am in th engineering undeclared program, but I’ll most likely steer towards computer science engineering or electrical and computer engineering (I just want to explore all of the options first). I enjoy math and science classes as well as problem solving in general. I also have a strong interest in computers and how they work. My main goal is to get my degree and find a job I enjoy doing that pays well, but one day I would like to start a business of my own or invent something. I would like to create something that benefits many people across the world. I would love to leave a positive mark on the world. I find my biggest strengths to be solving problems and helping others. I have always enjoyed lending a helping hand to others in need. I try to learn new things every day and push myself to be a better person. Some of my hobbies include: listening to music, hanging out with friends, playing video games, and playing basketball. My favorite artist right now is Post Malone. My favorite things to do at OSU are exploring the huge campus, and meeting new people.

My Top 5 Strengths:

1.) Ideation– I am someone who is fascinated with how things work and I can easily find connections and relationships between different things. I love learning new theories and concepts or creating my own.

2.) Stategic– I am able to quickly spot patterns and issues in any given scenario. I am constantly thinking of new ways to enhance processes or actions.

3.) Learner– This means I am someone who has a desire to learn more and improve. I take opportunities to learn new things and I am always asking questions.

4.) Includer– I am someone who is aware of others who feel left out and try to include them. I love helping other people as well as communicating with them to get their input.

5.) Restorative– I am a person who can quickly figure out what is wrong and fix it. I am honest with myself and am able to calmly assess a situation in order to think of an appropriate solution.