Sophomore Year

My second year at Ohio State has definitely been amazing! Throughout the year, I have been able to dive into many of my major courses, and work towards completing my minor. I have grown close with many of my professors, and feel like I have found a home in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences. My minor classes have been interesting for me to take, as well! Along with all of my classes, I have spent a lot of time working with my clubs! As the president of Project Sunshine, I spent time organizing fundraisers, planning meetings, and volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio. This year I also become very involved with the Campus Outreach ministry on campus. Both of these activites have enabled me to create strong relationships with many people in the Ohio State community. Sadly, the spring semester of this year was cut short due to COVID-19. I had to move out of my dorm, leave my friends that have become my second family, and leave Columbus. It is been quite the transition, but I am thankful for the wonderful people that understand this is a hard time for students. Overall, this year has definitely been on to remember. I am grateful for the chance to continue my time at Ohio State, and it is hard to believe that I only have 3 semesters left of my undergraduate degree!