London Highlights

This trip was an amazing experience, I am so happy we had such a great group of people and amazing RD’s! One important goal that I accomplished during this trip was learning how to navigate the city by walking and public transportation, mostly due to the help of Google maps. Although the buses remain somewhat of a challenge to me, I can confidently say that I know my way around the tube, and can figure out how to get around London. Also, this trip was full of unique experiences that I would not have if I didn’t go with this group, such as an exclusive walk around the skyscraper district, a visit to Kew Gardens, and going down the Twizzler. I also really valued all of our free time, it allowed us to have a lot of freedom and helped me learn how to get around quicker. My favorite day on the trip was probably the day we went to the British Museum, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, and had tea at the National Portrait Gallery. We packed so much culture and context into that day, which I really appreciated. Also, Kamilla and I ate some truly delicious burgers by Trafalgar.