Corona can’t kill fun!

When I reflect on our trip to London, I am reminded of all the fun memories that I made with people who were strangers to me just a couple of weeks ago. The end of our trip seemed to be consumed by the chaos and worries of what was happening back home and how it would affect us. However, I am happy that despite the events that were unfolding, our fun did not stop. To me, the problems back home seemed surreal to me because London was not having the magnitude of issues, so it was not hard for me to put the Corona Virus out of mind and focus on the present. Even though our plans got scrambled and jumbled around, we saw and did almost everything that we had planned. I will never forget this experience. Not because of all the amazing places we went to like Stonehenge, St. Pauls, and Westminster, but because of the people. I never expected to make so many friends on this trip. I was excited to spend 10 days with one of my best friends, Elizabeth, but I am so glad that I ended up getting to know everyone in the class. Experiencing London would have been an unforgettable experience regardless of who I was with, but now I know that every experience is better when surrounded by unforgettable people. The memories that will stay with me forever are not being amazed by the dome of St. Pauls or the beautiful art in the British Museum, but they are being amazed how badly Catherines legs were shaking after climbing to the top of St. Pauls and me photobombing every picture that Blake tried to take in the British Museum. I want to thank everybody in the class for helping me have a great spring break and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Group pic at Stonehenge

Ballie Ballerson!

Group selfie at the Princess Diana Memorial

Photobombing Blake at the British Museum

Ride the Slide at the Twizzler!