COVID-19 Trip

Visiting London was a dream come true to me. It’s definitely one of my favorite places that I have ever been to. Seeing all the architecture that we learned about and experiencing all the landscapes we learned over the past 3 years was definitely amazing. It definitely felt so different and even more prettier in real life. I felt like pictures cannot show the beauty of the architecture. I loved everything about London (Except the part when my phone got stolen). My favorite part is that I got a chance to travel with my best friend and also studio partner and go to our favorite buildings together. I got so many ideas from all the towers and building we saw, I wished that studio stayed the same way to actually reflect all the ideas I saw. Even with all the things that was going on, we kept on going and experiencing all the places we planned on going to. I really appreciate all the offered Aimee and Troy put to make it possible to all of us to keep the trip as planned. I also hoped that I still have my phone to post some of the pictures I took. I cannot wait to go back to London and experience it in a different way.