Can We Just Go Back?

This London trip was a trip I’ll never forget and now that I am home I just cannot wait to go back. One thing I noticed since being back was how much more calm the UK was about the virus and now being home I see just how crazy it is here. Anyways, my favorite moments from the trip were St. Paul’s, Greenwich, Westminster, and the shard. St. Paul’s and Westminster were stunning with there amazing amounts of history and detail that were just mind-blowing. Greenwich was amazing with its combination of stunning architecture and amazing greenery. The views from the observatory were well worth the steep hike up to the top even though it meant giving up some time in the Queen’s House. Finally, I felt that the shard was an amazing way to end the trip as we got to look back over everything we had seen throughout our trip and really made me reflect and appreciate our time in London. The entire trip in general made me love city of London and I hope to one day go back and who knows, I would now after this trip consider even living and working there as well which would create even more amazing memories in that city.

St. Paul’s Choir

View from the observatory at Greenwich

View from the shard