Latifa’s blog post 1

St. Paul’s was my favorite place to visit so far. I was so exited to visit it ever since I started architecture. It was very nice to visit St. Paul’s on the first day. I knew it was going to be a beautiful building, but when we walked out of the underground station and I saw it, it took my breath away. I was very impressed with the exterior, and the details. I stayed there looking at it for the longest time, just because I couldn’t get enough of how perfect it was. It looked way bigger than what I imagined it, I took me time to go around it.

When I went to the inside, it looked so much better. It was hard to go up the stairs, took me a while to get there. But after seeing the view it was definitely worth it. I loved how we could see all London with different types of architecture, which it also helped me get inspired with the next studio project we are working at. Even though we viewed London in so many different, St. Paul’s was my favorite view out of all of them. I think the way going up to it would be part of the reason why it looked that way. Going up in these small steps to a very pretty view at the end, it’s like reward at the end of the experience.

St. Paul’s dome from the inside.

View from top of St. Paul’s to Tate Modern

St. Paul’s from the top of the New Change Mall.