Elizabeth’s Pre Departure Blog

Sitting in the airport waiting for our second flight is making me more excited to be in London than ever! Applying for this trip seems so long ago but suddenly we’re about to actually experience what we’ve been waiting so long for. All being together in the airport is getting me very excited to bond with everyone throughout the trip also. The class has gotten me so excited to experience London and all of the amazing things were about to see. In particular, I’m most excited to experience the architecture of London because seeing architecture while traveling is what initially sparked my interest in studying the subject. I am so excited to see the wide range of architecture that London has to offer, as there is old, historic architecture like Westminster Abbey and St. Paul’s Cathedral to look forward to, and also much more modern architecture like the Shard and the Gurken. I think the wide range of styles of architecture that London has will be create a really unique experience for all of us as students. Overall, I am so excited for this trip and have been so eager to start our adventure over to London as a class!