Catherine Rolnicki Bio

Hello, my name is Catherine Rolnicki. I am a third year City and Regional Planning student with a minor in Engineering Sciences. I am from Brunswick, Ohio which is a suburb of Cleveland. I have two siblings, and I currently have three nephews and one niece. One of my favorite things that I got to do over break was to have a dance party with my niece. She was gifted a dinosaur toy that sings and dances, so needless to say, it is completely awesome! One of my other favorite things to do is read. This new year, I really hope to travel more. I love seeing the national parks and other interesting natural features. This London study abroad trip is definitely helping me fulfill my goals of travel. I have been out of the country to Canada, but not overseas. Therefore, I am super excited to see it all. I’m interested by the public transportation that we will be using as I am curious how it differs from the experience of using the COTA in Columbus. If I were to pick a site, I am most excited to see Stonehenge as there is so much mystery surrounding it, and I want to learn more.

This is a photo from a local Columbus apple orchard that I went to with friends in the fall.