Bio

Hi I’m Casey Whalen. I am an architecture major and I am considering a minor in environmental engineering. My home town is Avon Lake, Ohio, which is a suburb on the west side of Cleveland. I graduated from Avon Lake High School where I played soccer and ran track. Other hobbies of mine include art, mainly 3D art such as ceramics, and reading. When I’m not doing any of those activities I’m most likely watching Netflix. I love my hometown because I have a large extended family that all live close to each other, so when I’m home I get to see my family all the time. Being far from my family is the biggest change that I felt at OSU but I love this school and the campus! I am very excited to go to London because I have never been out of the country before. In London I am most excited to see Stonehenge because the mystery of it fascinates me and I am excited to get a real sense of its scale when we see it in person. I am also excited to see St. Paul’s Cathedral because I really love the architecture and ornamentally of historic churches.

Me in Chicago this past summer.