Yujia’s London Reflection

Although I already back in America, but my mind still in London. The culture and the landmarks was very memoribale there have one thing I cannot forget. It is the food in London. Before 1997, Hong Kong was still a British colony. Therefore, there have many Hong Kong’s people emigrated to London. You can see Hong Kong influence in many of the food that I ate in London. Everytime I am able to eat Cantonese cuisine, It cause me to remember my hometown Cong Hua, and how much I miss my family there. I am glad that I am in the foreign country. I feel that I am not far away from home. It goes to show you the power the food have.

While Hong Kong influence was something that i cannot forget I was amazed how delecious the local London was. Before I am coming to the London, I continous heard people say how much i need to try England breakfast. I did not have high hopes because i thought how much different can England breakfast can be compared to a regula the America breakfast. However, I was definitely wrong after I tried the England breakfast that the hotel provided. I would never concider myself is a morning person, but i would look forwark to wake up every morning, so i can enjoy the delecious Englian breakfast.