The G stands for global awareness. To me this means to learn and appreciate others cultures while respecting them at the same time. I will continue to work towards this through the continuation of going to buckeye identity workshops and think about the topics discussed.

The O stands for original inquiry. To me this means engaging in research and similar things to get hands on experience. I believe I will get this experience, not only through labs but I also hope to either engage in research through the university or through internships.

The A stands for academic enrichment. I believe that the chemical engineering and all engineering programs are already rigorous, however in my classes I still plan to work above and beyond in the classes.

The L stands for leadership development. To me this means to be a leader in all you do. I am currently involved in both engineering scholars and Alche. I hope to gain a leadership position in at east one of these. Both of these programs allow me to have an outreach of students and advisors in engineering.

The S stands for service engagement. When I go back to my hometown I often find myself volunteering in my communities food pantry. I plan on continuing to do this and hopefully finding somewhere to volunteer in Columbus.