Module 3 Blog Post.

Hello All,

This week we learned how to set up a calendar and tasks manager using Google’s online platform. The most useful thing that I learned in this module was how to set up a calendar. An online calendar is nice because you can edit and rearrange the calendar at anytime, anywhere. The epiphany, for me, is similar to the discovery of dropbox. It makes life a lot simpler. I have not used any tips from the module in daily practice yet, but I hope to change that with this coming week as well as the coming semester.

Once the fall semester starts for Ohio State, I will use Google Calendar and Google Tasks substantially more. I feel like it is an easy way to consolidate all of the things that I have to do for the week while also making it easy to access this information on all platforms, which I feel is the shining jewel for this module. The consolidated, seamless changing of platforms is what made me really like Apple products, and it is becoming the reason for why I like Google’s platform. If I were to give advice to students and young professionals, then it would be to ditch the physical calendar and to-do list and switch to the digital version that allows you access at anytime and anywhere.