March Reflection

Something I have learned in class is in my economics class is how to view different ways to use money in a graph format to optimize money and finding the balance between saving and spending. You can also in this way look at levels of inputs for work and outputs of product like amount of work an employee wants to put in f0r a certain pay. My economics class is easily one of my favorite classes this semester since it is just such a very interesting topic and I believe everyone should learn to some extent about how money works throughout the world. Something I learned about myself is that when I plan out my weeks I tend to get things done at a more efficient rate. I recently bought a calendar and it has helped me so much get my work done on time and with time to do other things that I enjoy doing. It’s easier to plan my time which is something I have struggled with in the past which is better than I thought since I have found more of a reason to study. Something I have struggled with is trying to stay motivated to do work even though I have a system for seeing what is needed to be done it is hard to continue to do when all the work feels repetitive. Hopefully nearing the end of the semester  I can get a second boost to push through the rest of my assignments with a strong work ethic into my finals to finish on a strong note. Something I have achieved is increasing my study methods for different classes as to continue to further my understanding of the material. To try and keep my grades to the caliber that I want them to be at I have been applying myself to study in different ways to better absorb the material to do better on the exams and it has been working for the most part.