January Reflection

Something interesting I learned in my classes for this semester is the flight zones of animals in moving them. The flight zone is a zone in an animal’s personal bubble that changes the way they act whether it’s moving away from the designated location or feeling threatened by a human’s presence and charge at them. The knowledge of the flight zone is keep for transporting animals especially moving them into a trailer for any reason such as relocation or shipping them off to the butcher. Something I learned about myself is that I am more resilient than I used to think. I can get through more than I think I used to be able to get through, I just to have confidence in myself. Something I am still struggling with is my study habits. I haven’t found a true method that has worked well for me and I am feeling worse about it when comparing myself to my peers who all seem to have very good study habits. One thing I hope to accomplish within the next few weeks is to get that habit on lockdown and make sure it works for me and can also help me in the best way to retain information for my exams and for future classes. Something so far I have achieved is a very good understanding of the material in my classes which has helped me with the first assignments in all my classes. Hopefully this understanding will increase as the semester goes on so I can keep these grades and increase my GPA to keep my scholarship for the future. As that is one of the things I have been worrying about for my future at OSU I want to just make sure I can do everything in my power to do what is best for my education.