Concentration and Focus

I have problems with concentrating and focusing to get my school work done. One, I get bored really easily, two, if it is something that I do not have interest in then it makes it harder to focus and get things done. Three, when it is hard to focus I just tend to think about other things more and then I really do not get anything done. I learned that I have focusing problems and that I need to somehow figure out what I can do to improve in those areas. Also, lack of attention, motivation and interest is true and relates to me because that is part of the reason why I have trouble focusing. As a college student this information is valuable and important to know because I believe it could help everyone and if not, knowing this information can help someone else that you see struggling with concentration and or focusing. Especially with concentrating during a lecture class, and a big lecture at that. If your internal distraction such as worrying about personal problems or even feeling someway that can distract you it can make it hard to do the rest of the work for the class, such as studying because you already have no idea what is going on from not paying attention in lecture. Furthermore, reading your textbook can be difficult because of lack of concentration. And this can be because of external distractions such as a cluttered room. So, create a positive learning environment and try to avoid common distractions by using a study strategy.