I was thinking of going to VA? Yeah? No?
Let’s go to VA.
As always, we have a bunch of passes and shoes and harnesses for $7.
If anyone needs a ride, I’ll be meshing mount around 4p.
Forecast is calling for rain tomorrow, so VA it is. As always, we have enough memberships to go around if you don’t have one.
Wednesday looks to be alright outside, so let’s plan on going to the Audubon. I’m going to be leaving Mount around 4-ish, if anyone wants a ride down there.
Wednesday is supposed to be nice and cool and awesome, so let’s go to Scioto.
Going to VA today cause it’s be miserable outside.
It’s going to be nice, so let’s go outside.
It’s looking like rain on Wednesday, so let’s just play it safe and go to VA.
Like always, we’ll have extra passes and whatnot and I can carpool!
Tomorrow is looking good for being outside, so let’s go to the Audubon!
It’s not you, it’s me.
So we’ve been doing this a while now and I think it’s good to be introspective.
Do we want to open up a second day of climbing? Maybe Mondays? Maybe Sundays? Let me know what you think!