Year in Review

As my first semester as a freshman at The Ohio State University comes to a close I am proud to say I can look back and say that I have changed and developed as a person for the better. I remember the first week here, I wanted to go back home every night. But thankfully my family put their foot down and said I couldn’t come home until the 6 week mark. Which against my will I agreed to. But as I got into a routine and started to make good friends I realized things weren’t all that bad and I was actually falling in love with this place. I have seen tremendous growth within myself, I have become more independent and I have learned how to make myself happy. I have also realized that change is a good thing. Becoming more self aware has been a great and fulfilling journey for me.  And now as winter break approaches I am proud to say that I don’t want to go home and I know I am going to be ecstatic to come back for spring semester.  So in all I have found the OSU truly is my new home and I am glad I can finally call it that.