Global Awareness- Being able to engage globally with people in order to further research and other technological advancements. I hope to obtain this goal by traveling and doing research abroad sometime during my undergraduate experience.

Original Inquiry- Being able to individually learn about and engage in the research process. I will start this goal this summer with diabetes research and i hope to further it by finding various labs and other institutes during my undergrad.

Academic Enrichment- Enhancing the college experience of learning in and out of the class room. I have been able to do this through my sorority and by meeting so many new people. This has allowed me to learn from them and become a more well rounded person.

Leadership Development- Develop leadership skill that can be used everywhere. I hv started doing this by becoming the Service chair for the Bio Sci Board. I hope to serve on the board every year and i also hope to serve a leadership position in my sorority.

Service Engagement- Serve the community around me. I have done this through several means and will continue to engage in service each semester of my undergrad with a personal goal of 15 hours a semester.