A quick, sad goodbye

Hi friends,

Unfortunately with COVID-19 becoming more serious and as new knowledge comes to light and as Ohio State takes many precautionary measures, I was asked to leave Westminster early. I am incredibly sad that my time was cut short, but I am happy to do whatever is safest for everyone. I apologize for not being able to say goodbye properly. I want to thank everyone at Westminster for welcoming me with open arms into the community. I had an incredible experience living at Westminster over the last nine months. I enjoyed learning from and listening to all the residents that I met. This program was a great privilege to learn from amazing individuals and be part of an inclusive community. I am excited to take everything that I learned to my new job after graduation in May. I will be working in Clinton County, Ohio as a county planner working with older adults among many other tasks. I will cherish my memories made at Westminster, and I cannot wait to come back and visit when all this passes us. Until then, stay safe everyone and if anyone wants to email or call to keep in touch, please let me know! My email is emilyylongg@gmail.com. Thank you all for being absolutely wonderful neighbors!

Here is a picture of my last sunrise in apartment 912! ❤️