My next project: Signs

I am so happy to see more residents are visiting my blog and commenting. I love it! This past Monday I had lunch with about 7 residents in The Crossings. It was really nice to chat about things going on with me, the residents, and notable events happening at Westminster. We talked about my acoustics report for The Crossings, and possibilities for my next project.

I am looking into improving wayfinding and signage around Westminster’s campus. With so many buildings, addresses and entrances, it can become confusing on where to go. When visitors come, especially during busy times like OWLs, it seems that people are always asking where is this, how do I get to that, etc. So, I’m hoping to record the current signage and propose easier to read signage, better locations for these signs, and maybe a few new locations for directions. I’m really interested on hearing what residents have to say about the wayfinding through the entire campus. Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to improve our direction signage!