FairEntry Information

So after many bumps in the road, the FairEntry system is finally open.  Your families can go to www.fairentry.com and start the process of making entries to be able to exhibit their market animals at the 2020 Knox County Junior Fair.  Attached you will see a video from Samantha that will help to navigate the process and also a help sheet.

We know that there are many questions that surround the FairEntry process.  We have composed some questions and answers to hopefully address those topics for you.

I have added my animals, uploaded pictures and tag information into 4HOnline for my market animals.  My entries are done, correct?

No, they are not.  Adding this information into 4HOnline was mandatory for market goats, market lambs, market hogs (or turn in the paperwork) and beef feeders this year because those animals did not have a county-wide tagging.  Adding information for your other market animals in 4HOnline was voluntary but will prove to be beneficial for you.  All of this information will roll over to the FairEntry system.  So you do not have to add specific animal information.  You will select specify animals later for each entry.

Do we have to add our animal’s tag information to FairEntry?

No, you do not have to do add animal tag information.

How do I log into FairEntry?

You will go to https://www.fairentry.com/ and click on “Find Your Fair”.  You can put Knox County in the search by keyword and filter by state……Ohio.  2020 Knox County Junior Fair should pop up.  If you have a 4HOnline account, you can log in with that information.  If you are FFA only and have set up a FairEntry account, you can log in with that information.  If you are new to the system and FFA only, you can set up a FairEntry account at this step.

What if I have issues logging in?

If you can’t remember your password with 4HOnline, you can reset your password.  If you are having problems logging on as an FFA member, please contact Andrea at 740-627-1374 or Samantha at 740-751-9545.

What if I am a FFA member only?

If you were an FFA member last year, you should have an account already set up and you will log in with that information.  If you are a new FFA member, you will need to set up a new account in FairEntry.

What if I am a 4-H member and FFA member?

Log-in through 4HOnline and then we can adjust your projects after entries with those that are being exhibited through 4-H versus FFA.

After I hit submit, can I go back in and make changes?

No, you are not able to make adjustments after they are submitted.  If you know that you have changes, you can contact us to make those adjustments.  You can also wait until Monday, June 29 from 1 to 6 p.m. to come in and check your entries to make any necessary changes, drop animal projects, or just do a general review.

How long do I have to complete my entries?

Entries will be open from today through Saturday, June 27 at Midnight.

Will I receive a confirmation after I complete my entries?

Yes, you should receive an email stating that you have completed the entry process.

Do I have to enter my breeding projects even though those animals are not being exhibited at the fair but I am still planning on participating in book judging?

No, you do not have to enter breeding projects just to attend livestock interview judging.

Do I sign up for showmanship and skillathon?

No, due to the guidelines and regulations set forth by the Governor, we are not going to have showmanship or skillathon competitions for any specie this year.

Does this step have to be done?

Yes, if you would like to exhibit your market animal at the 2020 Knox County Junior Fair.

Help Sheets: FairEntry.Entries