Module 3: Efficiency in the Digital Age

This week’s class provide me a great insight of time management. My  biggest challenges when it comes to time management is when so many things came to me together at the same time, I feel frustrated. Since this is my last semester, I have been working on the job hunting, it also along with being a full time student and part time intern. So everything become unorganized when you were assigned to an unexpected interview. It will mess up your original plan. And you have to live with it.

150+ Focus Quotes, Sayings,and Images to Reach Your Goals

What I have learn from this week is that focus on one thing at a time, finish it efficiently and then move on to another task. I may still feel frustrated, but this skill can help me to finish these tasks efficiently. When I practise it again and again, I believe I can overcome my emotion finally.

Next week I will focus on keeping tracking my time using Google Spreadsheet, comparing the results from this week. And conclude any conclusion to help me tracking my time. In order to see whether I make any improvement from this week. Overall, it will beneficial to my focus.

I love this quote because it tells you a clear idea about focusing one thing at a time until you make it. So I want to share this with all of you who as a student as well.

Citation: https://www.therandomvibez.com/stay-focused-quotes/