Constant Rally

To be honest I feel like I have been awake for 3 days straight, but it is totally fine because we made it safe to Santiago! The highlight of the first day for me was the cable car at Cerro San Cristobal. The panoramic vista was mesmerizing; and I could not have asked for a better first photo opportunity session on this trip. Specifically, the statue of Mary over looming all of the city was beautiful and humbling. On another note, it was also enjoyable to see Alejandro Aravena’s children’s playground in person. His simplistic, yet poignant style, as well as his ability to pay attention to such fine details pertaining to his work’s sustainability are profound. For free time that night it was entertaining to enjoy some of the local Saturday nightlife just around the corner from our hotel. With a large open seating courtyard packed with people and music it’s atmosphere was truly a fitting initiation into Santiago. Now, with looking forward to everything the city offers more and more each day I know this will truly be the one of a kind trip experience I was searching for. Here is to all and in between that the next days bring upon our group.