Pre-departure ——Shihan

Just a few hours and I’m about to fly to Chile. So excited about every chanellage in Santiago, as I read a lot about Santiago from the book lonely planet of chile section, I really looking forward to visiting this diversified city. Another amazing thing I would like to claim is that this is a trip with my classmates! I usually travel with parents or a few friends, this is the very first time I travel with a large group of people, there’s a little bit concern of how can we be quite when in public space and be active when in some occasions where needs participation, showing good manners is one way to solve my concern. So wish everyone could have a good time in Chile! I’m interested in experiencing the underground metro system in Santiago. Because in my hometown, Shanghai, metro ways are really convenient, so I would like to explore more by comparing the metro systems. For the free day, the beach seems to be a good choice. The blue of the ocean and sky could always help me getting rid of brothering things in my life and encourage me to move on from more important things! Hope this trip will be one of my most precious experience!