Nick Fawver’s Bio

HI! My name is Nicklaus Fawver and I am from Louisville, Ohio. I am a first year student at OSU in the architecture scholars program, I’m majoring is architecture with a possible minor in psychology. I always loved drawing, and math, and science classes as I was growing up and so I am very happy with my major choice. As I was growing up I always followed the OSU sports teams and wanted to be a part of this community.

I’ve never been out of the country before and I’ve never been on a plane, so this trip is incredibly exciting for me because I love to try new things, especially since I’ve began my college experience. I’ve been playing golf since I was 5 years old. I played piano for a few years and I always enjoy a good book or movie in the little bit of free time I can find between work and school. I am a member of SERVitecture here at OSU. I joined this group to go on a trip to Boston this past summer. A week stuck together in cramped cars for endless hours and sharing a floor to sleep on really forces you to make a few new friends. I can see this being a somewhat similar trip, so I’m pretty excited to be stuck in another country with you guys over spring break!