Momo’s bio

img_5098Hi everyone, my name is Moyan Chen. You can call me Momo which might be easier for you guys to remember. I am a junior year Landscape Architecture student in Knowlton School of Architecture. I am from Beijing, China and this is my third year living in U.S. Overall I really like my life here since Columbus is a young and booming city in which I can explore a lot. People here are nice and friendly. School life in OSU is also challenging but interesting. In here I got to know many friends.  I have been traveled a lot places around world while this will be my first time officially studying abroad. I am looking forward to learn something exciting about Santiago, Chile. I am also passionate about many landscape architecture pieces which Aimee talked about during info session. I am a movie person and I watch a new movie nearly every week in theater. During movie times I can least temporarily get rid of real life stuff and enjoy the plots.  Recently I am really enjoying watching the movie La La Land. I think it is a great movie whichever considering as musical or drama.