Megan’s Bio

img_3320

Hi, my name is Megan Pettner, and I am a sophomore in the architecture program, minoring in city and regional planning.  I am from Darlington, PA, which is a small town about 40 minute outside of Pittsburgh, and 10 minutes from the Ohio border.  At home I have one sister, who is younger, 3 cats, and a dog.  In my free time I enjoy baking, drawing, and running.  If I could drop everything and have my dream job, I would open my own cupcake shop because I love decorating cakes and cupcakes.

I have only travelled outside the country once before.  This was on Aimee’s London trip last year, and I loved it.  I enjoy traveling in the states when I can.  Most recently I went to Baltimore to visit my roommate over New Years.  I love being outside and trying new things.  This summer I joined my uncle on the last two days of his bicycling trip from Washington D.C. to Pittsburgh, and rode 60 miles on my bike over the two days.  I definitely would like to try the entire trip with him in the future.  I am excited to see what adventurous things Santiago and the surrounding area has to offer.