Christianna’s Bio

dsc_0006 Hello, everyone! My name is Christianna Dyer and I am a freshman studying architecture. I also plan on minoring in Spanish which is one of the reasons why I am interested on taking this trip. I’m from Kettering Ohio, where I live with my mom and Yorkshire Terrier named Sammy. This study abroad trip will not be the first time that I have had the opportunity to travel outside of the United States. I often travel to Greece over the summer to visit my family and have been blessed with the opportunity to visit Athens, Santorini, and Crete.

In my free time I love to go to concerts, go shopping, or stay in and eat a whole Adriatico’s pizza while watching a Quentin Tarantino movie. My favorite shows include Parks and Recreation, Portlandia, and The Office. I have a huge love for Michael Cera, along with a coffee addiction that I can’t seem to shake off. While in high school, I performed in many plays and musicals while also participating in choir and orchestra.

Along with having an interest hispanic culture, I am also very interested in environmental science and sustainable architecture. I’m really excited to see some of the projects by Elemental and Alejandro Aravena in Santiago that focus on sustainability. I can’t wait to travel with all of you, this will be an amazing trip!